War Eagle »
My photo
The N.O. Saints to the Montgomery Biscuits, from Troy to Tulane. And Lots of Auburn Football in between - Random Sports thoughts from a Random South Alabama Guy

9.12.2008

Emmett's Flaming Couch 9/12/08

Certain "Experts" have their Flaming Arrow.....
Well I have my Flaming Couch 3 Game Parlay

3 Game Parlay
Auburn -10.5 @ State - Auburns O will find itself this week....
Georgia -7.5 @ S.C. - Georgia should win by 20, but they will just cover....
Rice @ Vandy -7 - I have been on rice this season, but I don't think they can match Nix if he has his head in the game.

-----Side Bets -----
UAB +30 @ Tenn - I think Big Phil will take a look at his team depth....and I think UAB can keep it close with the Vols 3rd string.
N.D. @ Michigan -2 - I just hate ND
Iowa St +13.5 @ Iowa - I think Coach Chizik can pull it off over the most overrated coach in the NCAA.
I did not pick the Tulane game because E.C. will win, but my gut says Green Wave will cover the 13. I always try to pick with the real world in mind. But heck........
EC @ Tulane +13 - Dear God I wish this would happen...how sweet would that be

0 Reactions: