War Eagle »
My photo
The N.O. Saints to the Montgomery Biscuits, from Troy to Tulane. And Lots of Auburn Football in between - Random Sports thoughts from a Random South Alabama Guy

10.31.2008

Pick 3 10/31

 

Ok, Last min picks yet again, lets hope this goes better than my 1 for 3 last week. Still 16/24...but thats still not as good as last year
 
Troy -10 @ LaMonroe - After last week I think Troy is getting the QB situation under control.

 

 

 

Tulane +25 @ LSU - This will get bad, but not 25 points bad....The wave will put up some points on the LSu 2nd & 3rd string.
 
Texas -4 @ Tex Tech - I wish Tech would pull this off, but they wont. I dont think Oline from Tech has faced a rush like Champ will lay on them. They have an odd Line spread that begs for a Stunt, and The Ends from Texas are fast and mean.
 
Emmett

0 Reactions: